We are looking for a Customer Success and Operations Engineer that will help us achieve new levels of operational excellence and customer advocacy. In this role, you will work closely with our Customer Success team to manage technical customer requirements and structurally solve technical issues. You also partner with the Product team to deliver software, tools, and processes that streamline customer experiences and deliver operational efficiencies as the company scales. As such, you provide tremendous leverage and delight to your team members in engineering and to your colleagues in Customer Success.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will design, implement, deploy and maintain operational tools and procedures that support internal teams
- You will push TestGorilla to operational excellence by improving and automating complex operational flows
- You will structurally solve customer issues through root cause analysis, code error diagnosis, debugging, validating, and documenting
- You will partner with the Customer Success team to reduce overall resolution times, and improve team efficiency and quality of customer outcomes
- You will partner with the Product and Content development teams to build the next generation of TestGorilla tests
- You will be participating in production operations on-call rotations
Here's what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have demonstrated the ability to detect and diagnose complex and critical technical issues effectively and efficiently
- You have deep software and product development knowledge and strong troubleshooting skills
- You are an organized self-starter with an ability to follow through on issues under minimal supervision
- You are comfortable in an ambiguous, ever-changing startup environment
- You are able to multi-task and quickly shift contexts if needed
- You are customer-obsessed
- You have strong database skills with the expertise to write and update SQL queries with ease
- You have the ability to learn and teach new technologies as required
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You can validate your decisions and communicate them clearly
- We typically expect candidates with at least 3 y. of experience in technical and/or operations support engineer positions OR 5 y. of experience as a software development engineer in a product development environment to have the skills mentioned above.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.