We are looking for an experienced Customer Solutions Architect to join a fast growing software startup to help uncover, nurture, and build technical relationships in enterprise accounts across EMEA. You’ll be working with the commercial team to conduct client meetings, visits, remote video calls and introductions to Tyk, gather requirements and build technical trust through concept validations, needs, questions, and customer interaction. The ideal candidate will have a history of success in startup environments with a proven ability to work as part of a team, build something where nothing exists, and instil instant technical trust and accountability with customer, partner, and internal relationships.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
- Evangelise all of the wonderful technological attributes with prospects, customers, and partners.
- Work with the commercial team to meet and exceed team retention and customer growth targets
- Gather, understand, and develop customer requirements for our API Gateway & Management platform
- Stay up to date and current with Tyk technology platform, future releases, roadmap initiatives, and market trends.
- Assist the commercial team to manage existing client and partner relationship engagements to help drive customer satisfaction, retention and additional revenue
- Set and manage customer/prospect expectations for their technical experience with the Tyk product portfolio.
- Provide overviews, demos, concept introductions, and other technical components of the post sales customer care experience
- Work with the Tyk’s Product teams to develop collateral, recommend improvements, guide customer journeys, and update Tyk public facing documentation.
- Master the competitive market landscape and how Tyk fits vs competition
- Help qualify growth opportunities and understand and guide existing clients in order to qualify and prioritise growth and new opportunities
- Assist prospects on their Tyk journey by helping train, onboard, and familiarising them with Tyk and API concepts and terminology
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing teams to identify and plan events applicable to the business in search of new prospects and partners
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience working with open source technology
- Proven Solutions Architecture and customer management experience, preferably in Technology Sales or Customer Success
- History of handling technical questions, new demos, customer interactions, and all customer communication
- Ability to present proposals and articulate core technical value proposition
- Familiarity with application development processes, concepts, terminology, and frameworks.
- Background in CI/CD, containers, or other microservices focused platforms
- Knowledge/mastery of Kubernetes, containers, Docker, Linux, Go or equivalent programming languages
- Solid digital background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.