As the Customer Service Representative, your primary responsibility is to serve as the “Voice of the Customer”. You will proactively work to ensure customer’s satisfaction excels the customers’ needs. This position is responsible for attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services. You will process orders, prepare correspondences, and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. This is an onsite position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Manage and prioritize a high volume of incoming calls and emails.
- Multitask between phone, email and in person requests.
- Update customer account information and ensure accurate entry.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve complete satisfaction.
- Complete assigned daily tasks in a timely manner.
- Work closely in a team environment, giving support.
- Deliver accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right method/tools provided.
- Balance truck inventory.
- Performs other related duties, tasks, requests, and directives issued from leaders as required.
Requirements, Competencies and Certifications:
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a commitment to delivering superior customer service.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to multitask.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.