Provides service information to customers and resolves product and service issues. Will attract potential customers by using online and in person strategies and answering product and service questions
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Attracts potential customers by answering admission related questions, using online and in person strategies.
- Analyzes potential customer information and draws up strategies for attracting potential customers.
- Resolves service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, providing the best solution option, implanting the solution in a timely manner and following up to ensure proper resolution and client satisfaction.
- Contributes to team efforts by sharing information and following up to ensure action in a timely manner.
- Attends to customers by providing information about school services and resolving related issues.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.