Customer Retention Manager (SaaS - Enterprise Solution)
Customer Service & Support
As a Customer Retention Manager, you are the contact person for our core customers. Your mission is to drive change management to increase the productivity of our clients' meetings, ultimately driving their growth and engagement .
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Continuously collecting, validating and capturing customer feedback on the product
- Regular exchange with the different product users and stakeholders to understand their roles and use cases and to take them into account in change management
- Collaboration with the marketing team on various projects, such as marketing our 'concierge service'
- Ensure customer journey documentation in Salesforce is always up-to-date
- Analyzing and discussing usage metrics and their development with key decision makers of our customers
- Ensuring a flawless customer experience and excellent service
- Working closely with internal teams, such as customer support and the product team, to ensure the best possible customer experience and seamless product development
What you bring with you:
- Professional experience: You have 3-5 years of professional experience in a customer success or retention position; Previous experience in sales or key account management is welcome.
- Problem Solving : You have a connected mindset and a can-do mentality that allows you to recombine known solutions and apply them to new problems.
- Processes : You have strong analysis skills of data and processes, which you use to create reports and implementable process optimizations.
- Communication : You have a persuasive demeanor and diplomatic negotiation skills, which come in handy when dealing with internal stakeholders and customers. You also have the ability to keep a cool head in difficult situations in order to ensure goal-oriented communication.
- Working method: You work result-oriented, independently and with a high degree of self-organization. You know how to set priorities correctly and coordinate yourself across teams with several participants.
- You speak fluent German and have business fluent English as well as French or Italian skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.