Customer Service & Support
This is a newly created role within our Growth Marketing function. You'll act as a dedicated marketing resource for our sales teams, building and optimising Outreach sequences to engage and convert new prospects. This role is perfectly suited to a commercially-savvy salesperson who is keen to try their hand at marketing. You'll combine your knowledge of the sales journey with a test & learn mindset, crafting and enhancing engaging communications for our prospects. In return, you'll have the opportunity to learn from our exceptional Head of Growth Marketing and the wider go-to-market function. This role could lead to further progression opportunities within our Marketing or Sales Enablement teams!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Drive a tech led sales process
- Be hands-on building and optimising Outreach sequences, increasing engagement between our sales reps and their prospects
- Meet OKRs and key measures of success (more product demos being booked and sat)
- Build skeleton email templates and testing variants, and test the effectiveness of different channels e.g. WhatsApp & LinkedIn
- Build and report back on experiments
- Work closely with the Operations team to add relevant triggers to outreach sequences
- Partner closely with Sales teams to integrate feedback into revised sequences
- Proven experience (minimum 1 year) in a fast-paced sales or marketing environment
- Proficiency with sales and marketing CRM technology such as Salesforce, Marketo, or Outreach
- Ideally you'll have some experience with Outreach (or a similar tool)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and a test and learn mentality
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.