Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The Credit Officer is responsible for building and managing a loan portfolio to achieve the objectives of the Firm. These activities include the complete processing of loan applications,appraisal,documentation, disbursement, monitoring , recovery and other support.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
1. Market the Firm's loan products
2. Evaluate client business information
3. Interview, assess and appraise requests for loan facilities
4. Conduct background investigations in to the character and credit worthiness of credit applicants with the view of identifying and mitigating all risks associated with loan undertakings
5. Assist clients in the documentation and processing of approved applications
6. Monitor disbursed loans and advise clients on good management practices
7. Preparation of regular reports
8. Collection and recovery of loan repayments from clients on the field
9. Perform any other duties assigned
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.