Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Manage and build all financial activities in the country.
- Responsible for all country reporting
- Calculating and check payroll calculations made by local payroll manager (e.g. salaries, overtime, expenses, allowance, earnings, and vacation deductions etc.).
- Play key role in payroll software selection and integration.
- Check payroll information and maintaining payroll files.
- Check and address payslips issues.
- Generating payroll reports for Managers to review.
- Check and review updating payroll systems, including employment hires and terminations.
- Preparing ledger entries with earnings and deductions.
- Check and review the preparation of the payroll, tax benefits and contributions report for social security tax authorities and other institutions.
- Reporting to insurance and pension companies.
- Reporting to social security for reserve duty and maternity.
- Attending to payroll inquiries from employees.
- Reconcile all payroll payments before and after payments.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including but not limited to banking, customers, vendors, accruals, etc.
- Cash flow reports.
- Monitor & review the day-to-day transactions, maintaining the books up to date.
- Prepare financial and administrative reports as needed.
- Quarter-end accruals reports
- Managing and updating the books Includes full Month-end closing.
- Monthly submissions to tax authorities (VAT, Tax, Social Security)
- 5+ years experience as accountant in high-tech companies
- Experience with Payroll ERP system – MUST
- Significant experience working in a global environment
- Certified Payroll Admin
- Strong Excel and office skills
- Strong communication skills verbal and written in English
- Self-motivated, time management skills, excellent organizational and problem-solving
- A Service-oriented team player that is detail-oriented and thorough
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.