Joseph and Partners (J&P) Engineering Ghana Limited
Admin & Office
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized construction manager to oversee all aspects of our building project, including meeting with project partners, managing supervisors, and teams. The construction manager will be responsible for ensuring all objectives and standards are met, and for finding solutions to problems as they arise. You will ensure all equipment and materials are available on-site as needed. To be successful in this role, you should ensure the project is planned in a manner that meets and exceeds all objectives, and ensure it is completed on time and within budget. Top candidates will be skillful delegators, adept at identifying crucial aspects of the project and prioritizing them— while staying on top of all other aspects of the project.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Meeting with engineers, architects, and contractors on an ongoing basis regarding project objectives and progress.
- Managing and motivating site foremen and teams.
- Ensuring all equipment needed is available on site.
- Ensuring budget costs relating to wages, contractors, materials, and equipment aren’t exceeded.
- Handling Steel structure, Fabrication & Erection of Pipe, mechanic Equipment, installation, Corrosion protection, thermal insulation
- Approving purchase requests.
- Ensuring the construction process starts and ends on time, and ensuring daily and weekly deadlines are met.
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety, and all other regulations.
- Issuing SIs and VOs to project management.
- Conducting ongoing quality inspections.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management.
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and Projects, and CCS.
- 5+ years of construction site management experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Skilled at solving conflicts between different project members and staff.
- Outstanding negotiation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to use AutoCAD.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction management and engineering.
- Expert knowledge of commercial and residential projects, construction details and relevant rules. Regulations and quality standards.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
Employment Type: Duration 7 months
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.