Cloud Renewal Executive
Customer Service & Support
The Cloud Renewal Executive (CRE) has overall responsibility for the daily management of assigned Cloud Renewals customer accounts, including account management strategies as well as engagement and expansion plans to ensure profitable growth within these customers. The focus of this position is to maximize the value that customers and SAP receive through cloud renewals and use of the customers deployed cloud software. The CRE is expected to serve as the primary point of contact for the customer during renewal negotiations and to maintain customer satisfaction throughout the renewals process. The CRE is responsible for delivering end-to-end renewal execution through partnership with Customer Engagement Executives and Account Team, driving toward and ensuring mutually beneficial and successful outcomes
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop and implement account strategies and implementation plans for renewal customers that increase revenue retention and growth.
- Increase cloud revenues through improved renewal rates, inclusive of cross or upsell and potential restructures of the contract.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other regional business teams such as CEEs, AEs, GADs, and other customer facing personnel in support of customers and corporate functions necessary to support all assigned accounts.
- Deal management and commercial negotiation of the entire opportunity life cycle for renewals by providing end-to-end renewal execution support; maintain knowledge of commercial negotiation, renewal execution, support on transactional steps related to renewals and replacements.
- Provide renewal forecasting support by accurately evaluating renewals 12 months in advance of expiration date; clean up data inconsistencies and ensure accurate values and contract dates and maintain through their life cycle
- Act as an intermediary for Deals Desk, Legal, GTM and other internal SAP Support teams for those accounts within their portfolio. Able to Liaise with various approval steps including rev rec, finance, office of CFO, legal, etc.
- Manage new account assignment into portfolio.
Experience & Language Requirements
- Fluent in English & one other European language preferred
- few years of experience in the following areas:
- Renewals and/or Account management
- Managing complex customer engagements
- Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans and contract negotiation
- Complex Account Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent comparable experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.