The Clinical Trial Manager is responsible for the delivery of all clinical aspects of the study. The CTM oversees the clinical portion of the budget, develops monitoring plans & tools, trains CRAs, drives enrolment and study start-up activities, reviews trip reports, implements corrective and preventative action plans, liaises with the Sponsor, vendors & cross-functional teams, identifies & mitigates risks that may impact clinical delivery, and provides reporting & metrics on all clinical activities.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Demonstrated ability to drive the clinical deliverables of a study
- Subject matter expertise in the designated therapeutic area
- Prior monitoring experience is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Fluent in local language - both written & verbal
- 4 year degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Strong English Communication skills- both written and verbal
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.