As a Clinical Trial Assistant at ICON, you’ll work with a collaborative and successful team to support our Clinical Trial Management and Project Management teams with operational activities. We pride ourselves on our amazing company culture, where we work as one team to achieve industry-leading results.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Provide Support to various projects
- Maintain and Tracking clinical study documentation
- Coordinate study materials
- Collate relevant study information.
You will need:
- 1-2 years of experience in CTA in Netherlands
- Strong Administrative skills
- Organizational skills to support several team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Dutch and English
- Working Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Any Degree in Life Science
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.