This position will act as the primary day-to-day client value executive for a diverse set of Consumer Services clients that leverage our range of Risk, Compliance, and Marketing services. The individual will be primarily accountable for protecting and retaining a large base of existing client revenue through ongoing collaboration with their clients and various internal departments to ensure overall client satisfaction and return on investment in Transunion Solutions. Additionally, the client value executive is expected to work closely with a cross-functional internal team to develop trusted, consultative, and mutually beneficial client relationships that lead to incremental up-sell opportunities within their existing client base.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Coordinate and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews with clients where applicable.
- Coordinate all internal resources necessary to ensure any client issues including service, billing, technical, delivery, etc. are resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies & competitors specific to our Technology, Retail and eCommerce vertical.
- Maintain meeting notes, renewal forecasts, legal documentation, and client contact information electronically in Salesforce.com for assigned client base.
- Create and maintain Account Business Plans within a matrixed internal team for assigned clients.
- Provide clients with an ongoing education of Neustar’s solutions via thought leadership, events, etc.
- This is a remote position which may require occasional in-person attendance at work-related events at the discretion of management.
Impact You'll Make:
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience supporting conceptual services in a highly technical, complex, and fast-paced selling environment leveraging consultative sales acumen.
- Strong work ethic and a demonstrated track record of retaining and growing a client base of $20M+.
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle, from identifying a need, to developing the solution with a measurable value prop, to closing the deal and seeing it through to implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer relationship management, and organizational skills desired.
- Fluent in negotiating complex agreements and communicating technical concepts.
- Strong face-to-face and virtual presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Demonstrate initiative, intellectual curiosity, attention to detail, high energy, drive to win, an ability to multitask and work creatively to resolve client issues.
- Ability to champion new ideas, initiate change, think “outside of the box,” and drive innovation.
- Knowledge of marketing and media performance solutions including identity data enrichment, omnichannel audience targeting, and advanced analytics is a plus.
- Ability to unite internal teams for effective and logical problem solving.
- Proficient in Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and virtual meeting software (Teams, Zoom, etc.).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.