Client Support Representative - EMEA
Customer Service & Support
The Client Support Rep proactively serves as the first point of contact with Herrmann’s existing and new clients. You will collaborate with every department in our organization to create the best possible experience for our clients. This is the perfect role to start your career at Herrmann as it is a cross-functional role that provides a foundation of understanding of all our products and our client base.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Every day you’ll be an ambassador for our company to our clients and users, providing world-class client service, helping them use our software platform, and learning content to improve the productivity and happiness of their teams.
- Provide timely response to inquiries from our clients via email and support queue tickets whilst managing the inquiry through to resolution or routing it to the appropriate internal team member
- Process client’s orders, configure and manage invitations to our platform; respond to client questions about our products, and proactively follow up with clients regarding any incomplete or outstanding orders
- Provide "full service" support for generating reports, data, and deliverables from our platform on behalf of clients, and help self-service clients make use of the platform
- Partner with the Client Success Managers and Business Development Managers in the management of client accounts
- Partner with Technical Support and our Product & Engineering team to quickly address system issues and/or enhancements, creating and assigning escalation cases and tracking them follow-up & problem resolution
- Data cleansing, management of assessment database
- Contribute to measuring our clients' satisfaction, as well as the leading indicators that drive it
- Manage your time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team
- Look for opportunities to improve the effectiveness of the team, and provide those ideas to the Regional Leader and be prepared to discuss in the team meetings
- Fluent English and German REQUIRED (French a plus), must have excellent oral and written skills with proven ability to communicate, present, and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
- Prior experience working in a comparable Customer Support role
- Self-starter/self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to focus and maintain attention to detail while managing several client needs at any given time
- Ability to work under pressure and meet scheduled deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Docs Suite
- Ideally, prior experience working in a remote/virtual environment
- Comfort working in a remote environment with stakeholders across different time zones
- Experience and knowledge of a SaaS business model- particularly HubSpot, Zendesk, & NetSuite
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.