Client Success Manager
Customer Service & Support
As a Client Success Manager for Sora Union, you will have the rare opportunity to influence the business development strategy of our early-stage go-to-market team. You'll be responsible for the customer journey, primarily starting with onboarding and project kick-off. You will be a strategic partner during client engagement to ensure value and understand the client's needs as well as being the "Voice of Client" internally at Sora Union. You’ll be a brand ambassador for Sora Union with clients and with teammates alike. You will have many opportunities for cross-functional collaboration with partners across verticals and in Business Operations and support functions as we build out a sales team. We’re looking for a true generalist, that is passionate about client success and can wear multiple hats in these early days of delivering excellence.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
You’ll be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of client engagement and supporting daily communication through email, chat, and zoom meetings for your book of business.
- Identifying growth opportunities through strategic partnerships and encouraging cross-sales and up-sales.
- Following up with prospects to ensure conversion of sales through SOW creation and project planning with cross-departments.
- Being a liaison between the client and Sora Union to provide feedback to the internal teams and make sure they are aligned with the client's vision.
- Keeping track of the project's development alongside the Project Manager and proactively update the client through Executive Reports and a proposed cadence of touchpoints
Ideally, you’ll have:
- 2-5 years of sales experience with a preference for professional services and products.
- Experience working with decentralized teams and in a remote a-sync environment.
- Proven record of growing and developing client relationships.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.