Client Services/Customer Care Support Analyst
Customer Service & Support
OSTTRA provides end-to-end solutions for post-trade transaction management of OTC derivatives. OSTTRA also connects dealers and buy-side institutions to central clearing counterparties, trade repositories, and electronic swap markets. Within OSTTRA Client Services, the team provides day-to-day operational customer support for all derivative confirmation services within OSTTRA. The Operations team works closely with Product Management, Client Success, Business Development, and IT to ensure timely and accurate responses to customer implementation and regulatory requests.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop and maintain productive client regulatory relationships
- Monitor client query queues, diagnosing and resolving any resulting exceptions or errors and work with internal groups to provide resolution
- Coordinate across internal teams and across a global operations footprint to achieve a positive client experience
- Respond to client requests by providing detailed investigation and feedback
- Participate in the testing of system enhancements
- Identify and track system improvements, partnering with technology teams to ensure system delivery
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience working with software systems and technology is preferable
- Advanced Excel skills is a plus
- Knowledge of financial markets and OTC derivatives is a major plus
- Client Focused. Customer service and satisfaction are key priorities for the firm. Candidates must be aware of the impact of their actions on internal and external clients
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Patient, flexible and able to adapt to change
- Resourceful, committed, and able to problem-solve with limited direction
- Strong awareness of client confidentiality and data protection risks
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a very fast paced environment
- As a member of a close knit, dynamic team, team skills are essential in this role. Assisting others, being able to be relied upon and in taking leadership where required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.