You will be responsible for driving top-line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments through channel Client engagement. The ideal candidate has both a business background that enables you to engage at the CxO level and a sales and business development background that enables you to easily interact with enterprise customers and Ozow commercial team. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in sales or account management in the software/fintech industry with a history of exceeding quota and key performance metrics
- Experience engaging with senior decision-makers
- Verbal and written communications skills are a must
- ability to work across internal and external organizations
- Experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management, and account management teams
- Experience in development and implementation of a robust account plan for enterprise accounts
- Strong Sales and technical acumen
- Data analytics skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.