Client Partner, Account Director
Customer Service & Support
Recurrent Ventures is seeking a Client Partner to help increase sales revenue across our home portfolio. The Client Partner will identify business opportunities, negotiate deals and educate advertisers/agencies on how to achieve their goals through our media products (BobVila, Dwell, Domino, Business of Home, Saveur). This is an individual contributor role with the expectation not only for what you deliver, but how you deliver while collaborating with internal stake holders and sales counterparts on revenue goals. The ideal candidate will have a knowledge base of selling across multiple properties to both endemic and non-endemic brand partners.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Full customer account management including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer and internal relationships.
- Seek out new business opportunities across all geographies with an emphasis on North America.
- Build and execute retention/new business development strategies to grow within new and existing customers through upselling and cross-selling.
- Achieve revenue targets by proactively responding to inbound inquiries and self-generated leads based on a deep market and product understanding.
- Accurately position Recurrent’s products, solutions, and services as a solution for market and business challenges that meet the customers’ needs.
- Provide accurate forecasting by highlighting revenue risks and opportunities.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Keep customer information/records (interactions, transactions, account plans) up to date on the Recurrent CRM.
- Stay current with market conditions and competitors' products.
- Use relationship-building skills to provide premium-caliber client service through research and market analysis. Anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients, and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
- Work collaboratively with a team to support growth and maintain a pipeline of opportunities for existing customer accounts.
- Lead meetings with customers regarding product and advertising opportunities while ensuring customers are satisfied with their business growth.
- Identify and develop forward thinking data analysis and recommendations that align with customer goals.
- Manage operations within the sales team by prioritizing and executing complex initiatives and ensuring accountability to team goals.
- Provide guidance and troubleshooting support for customer accounts and campaigns.
- Passion for digital advertising and strategic selling
- Track record of performing against quota
- Strong client relationships with access to brand marketers and executive-level agency decision-makers
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of a client
- Team player
- Understands the value and challenge of being a member of a growth-stage brand in a start-up environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.