Client Facing Release Manager
Customer Service & Support
IHS Markit is seeking a Lead Business Analyst for Gurgaon, India. The role is a critical part of our growth strategy for the region and focused on Regulatory Reporting solutions. If successful the role will naturally expand into broader capabilities such as data, insights and analytics delivery to the Australia marketplace.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:9 years
- Understanding of requirements elicitation, structured analysis, stakeholder management, use case definition and other Business Analysis techniques
- Able to produce structured analysis and design documents
- Able to work with QA and Development during testing to ensure implementation meets design and requirements
- Oversee Sanity and Component testing of new features during the development phase & review of Test Plans
- Able to conduct public presentation of concepts and ideas comfortably
- Able to identify options for potential solutions, including assessment of technical and business suitability
- Able to work collaboratively and consistently with team members at all levels, peers, senior analysts and managers and complex stakeholder group across geographical boundaries
- Able to work creatively, propose ideas and contribute to working groups and team meetings
- A basic understanding of financial derivatives terms and principals would be beneficial for the role
- Understanding of XML Schemas, DTDs, XSL Transformation style sheets would be beneficial.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration, technology, or similar discipline
- 9-15 years of relevant professional experience
- Prior Financial Services IT experience would be essential.
- Strong Analytical & Communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of requirements elicitation, structured analysis, requirement documentation, stakeholder management, use case definition and other Business Analysis techniques
- Exposure to SQL, DB, Object-oriented languages (general technology know-how), XML/FpML would be desirable.
- Familiarity with OTC derivatives, clearing and regulatory reporting of OTC transactions would be beneficial.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.