A culture where everything is possible, where all ideas are taken into consideration, where everyone has an impact! Hungry for freedom? Thirsty for autonomy? If you are adventurous, then the Wakam adventure might be made for you.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Coordinate all quarterly and annual closings of all Big Wakam Group companies, in conjunction with the management control, technical management, risk management and data management teams;
- In this context, strengthen the systems for recording and monitoring accounts of reinsurance;
- Participate in the preparation of the balance sheet and regulatory statements;
- Represent the company before the Statutory Auditors and Auditors in the event of a tax audit;
- Draw up/have drawn up by his team or by delegation all tax declarations excluding social law, in all of the Group's areas of activity, and ensure their settlement;
- Ensure accounting and tax regulatory monitoring, coordinate information of the teams concerned on developments, and instil avenues for optimization;
- Participate and contribute their knowledge to cross-functional projects having an impact on the financial statements and financial communication of the entities and the Group;
- You have a degree in chartered accountancy and have a successful professional experience of at least 10 years in a similar position, acquired in a chartering/auditing firm and in an insurance company with accounting flow issues in non-life insurance .
- You are proactive, rigorous and technical and want to join a challenging professional environment.
- You must master French GAAP standards and have good knowledge of IFRS standards.
- And finally, you speak English fluently
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.