A culture where everything is possible, where all ideas are taken into consideration, where everyone has an impact! Hungry for freedom? Thirsty for autonomy? If you are adventurous, then the Wakam adventure might be made for you!
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Assisting the Company to continuously comply with the PRA's prudential requirements and monitoring regulatory developments in this area
- Advising the Board with appropriate financial management information and alerting them to all matters of potential regulatory concern
- Responsibility for risk management overall (including ownership of certain key risks in accordance with the Risk Management Framework and Policy)
- Ensuring that an effective financial management and internal control environment exists, including the effective management of cash flow and expenses, protection against fraudulent activities
- Business and financial strategy and planning, monitoring, management and reporting, including management and development of policies, systems, processes and personnel involved
- In partnership with the actuarial function, managing the allocation and maintenance of Wakam UK's capital and liquidity; ensuring at all times that the Company's regulatory capital requirements are met and that sufficient capital resources are available to support the Board-approved business strategy. Such assessment shall include sufficient "stress testing" to assist the Board in evaluating the risk level with respect to the business strategy
- Developing and maintaining Wakam UK's business model by the governing body
- Providing the Board with a thorough analysis of the Company's future capital investment requirements
- Providing support on all strategic issues that require material financial investment
- Other areas of potential responsibility: company insurance, licensing, contracts and agreements, legal areas and activities, corporate-level negotiations (e.g. premises, plant, trading, acquisitions and divestments, disposals), major supplier/customer/partner relationships, regulatory bodies relationships and strategies, approvals and accreditations.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.