Partnerships are a key part of Employ’s growth strategy to drive hiring success for our customers. The Channel Alliance Manager is responsible for developing and managing revenue-generating relationships with leading consulting, agency, and payroll & marketplace providers across all our business units.This is a ground-floor opportunity tasked with delivering high growth results for the company. The role is a blend of strategic planning & tactical execution. The successful candidate will be a dynamic multi-tasker who loves building things and gets the job done. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record developing & managing successful partner programs – go-to-market plans, coordinated sales efforts, and business relationships.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Work with existing channel partners to establish joint marketing plans & sales targets.
- Drive sales opportunities via targeted partners & customer education and enablement programs.
- Train partner sales teams. Participate in partner events & demos to generate demand.
- Design, build and manage marketing campaigns with partners.
- Map and oversee relationships between respective sales teams.
- Track and report on all partner-related referrals & sales results.
- Conduct business reviews with partner executives on a regular cadence.
- Develop relationships to collaborate on new business initiatives between both organizations.
- This role could include up to 25% travel time.
What you'll bring:
- Possess 3-5 years of partner management experience, including a history of exceeding quarterly and annual targets.
- Have stories to share about how you've used your creativity and were able to launch a new initiative with a partner that met stated revenue goals.
- Experience developing partnerships with other companies in the SaaS industry
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to engage an audience and passionately demonstrate the value of our product
- Negotiation skills
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with HR and/or recruiting topics
- Experience with SFDC (preferred)
- Sales training certification (preferred)
- Energetic personality
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.