Business Systems Analyst – Finance
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The Business Systems Analyst – Finance role is responsible for driving improvements in the processes and technologies supporting Finance and Accounting. This role works closely with internal Finance Business Operations leaders to effectively collect requirements, manage, support, and implement changes to the landscape of the financial system. This role will primarily focus as a Subject Matter Expert in the Order to Cash & Revenue Workstreams, helping evolve our ERP, Revenue Management, and surrounding applications and integrations. In addition, this role will help support all areas of the ERP and Financial applications as necessary.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Builds the foundation for project efforts by capturing the business context – problem definition, current state definition, objectives, business case, desired future state definition, etc.
- Develop detailed requirements (business, user, process, system requirements – functional and non-functional) and establish traceability to the business vision
- Facilitate discovery sessions and business process workshops. Be able to diagram and elaborate current & future state application workflows in detail
- Lead and execute full development lifecycle activities – design, develop, and test enhancements in alignment with business requirements; work with development teams to build custom objects & functionality
- Research and resolve high-priority and advanced application issues
- Provide technical and functional expertise across financial systems with a focus on Order to Cash and Revenue Management applications and processes
- Develop and maintain functional, technical, and internal process documentation
- Work with integration teams to ensure ongoing efficiency & effectiveness in communication between mission-critical applications
- Build expertise among fellow team members and help grow internal team capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Prior Consulting, Business Analyst, or Administration experience with the implementation or hands-on administration of SaaS ERP/Financial Systems platforms (NetSuite or Zuora RevPro experience strongly preferred)
- Understanding of business accounting & financial processes, specifically Order to Cash transactions, Revenue Recognition, & General Ledger activity
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Coaching and mentoring team members to grow internal knowledge and skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.