Business Operations | Music
Admin & Office
In this role, you'll help us capture work our Artist & Label Partnerships teams have done with artists and labels around the world. Our 100+ artist and label managers are located globally, but this role will face mainly the US, UK, and FR teams with main hubs in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Paris. You’ll report to the Global Program Manager within Music Business Operations in Sweden. If you love dynamic, high-energy environments, thrive in collaborative and hardworking teams and have a track record of coordinating chaos, this is the role for you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:1 year
What You'll Do:
- Collect, catalog, and coordinate key campaigns done by our Artist and Label Partnerships teams around the globe before 2023
- Enter all data regarding historical key campaigns into a newly developed tool
- Update an internal site with details about how artist and label campaigns are built and structured at Spotify
- Provide guides and FAQs for Spotifiers using our newly developed tool and being the main point of contact for their questions
- Provide a guide for maintaining this hub along with a suggested maintenance plan and ownership model
- Consult on ad hoc projects and employee communication needs within Music Business Operations
- A current undergraduate or graduate student pursuing your degree and planning to graduate in 2024
- You currently have valid work authorization to work in the country in which this role is based that will extend from June to August 2023
- You are an outstanding communicator, both verbally and written, and bring clarity and happiness to projects
- You have a curiosity about information management
- You are interested in learning more about how artist and label relationships work from the inside out
- You're an experienced multi-tasker, working across several initiatives and programs
- You are very organized, even when you’re not in control
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.