Jobberman Third Party
Admin & Office
We are looking for a results-driven Branch Manager to ensure that sales goals are met and office tasks are completed successfully in a timely manner. Branch Managers are also responsible for monitoring sales and creating sales reports, training and managing staff, and asking clients for feedback.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Provide leadership to the staff and ensure efficiency and effectiveness of business at all times
- Promote the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the organization
- Set a monthly Portfolio Target for your team members with KIPs
- Develop a monthly reporting template for your team members with the help of HR
- Liaise with the Head Office on the development of short, medium, and long-term plans for the branch
- Evaluate and report regularly on the short, medium and long-term progress of the plans
- Submit timely and accurate Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Branch Performance Reports
- Develop, document, and implement office and work-related policies for the efficient administration
- Ensure confidentiality and integrity of client and staff files
- Ensure the safety of the employees at the workplace and the security of company assets
- Promotes sales and service culture of staff through coaching, guidance, and staff motivation
Operations and Marketing:
- Be innovative to develop effective marketing plans to achieve sales and loan portfolio targets
- Market the company products to all
- Draw a strategic plan on how to manage disbursement and recovery
- Ensure efficient post-disbursement surveillance and report
- Ensure a superior level of internal and external customer relations and satisfaction
- Set and maintain the high-quality standard of operational activities
- Facilitate teams in meeting targets in areas of sales, customer retention, loan disbursements, portfolio monitoring, and loan recovery, among others
- Ensure new qualified clients are duly registered and processed for loan facility on time without compromising on the policies and procedures governing our loan delivery system.
- Ensure joint custody of the cash vault with no procedural slippages.
- Ensure review and reconciliation of clients’ account balance with office records daily
- Maintain general oversight and ensure the accuracy of reports to and from clients
- Provide and maintain effective systems for risk warning and risk management at the branch level
- Chair Weekly Credit Committee Meeting at the branch report on same
- Appraise and verify qualified clients for facility before recommending them
- Weekly presentation of all verified clients at credit committee meetings
- Presentation of Branch Credit Report (Portfolio) at Manager’s Credit Meeting.
- Timely recovery of all loans in default and arrears is very key
- Report on your plans and achievements daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Provide regular reports on budget variance statements of the branch
- Provide a vision regarding the overall financial health of the branch
- Efficiently administer the petty cash and ensure timely report on it for re-imbursement
- Report timely on Incidence/Occurrences to Head Office on financial and corporate image issues
Human Resource Management
- Undertake both formal and informal periodic (quarterly) staff appraisals with appropriate recommendations to the HR, Head Office
- Identify training and development needs of staff to meet growing competition in the industry
- Investigate and manage all internal grievances to reasonable conclusions
- In consultation with the Head Office, prefer disciplinary actions against any erring subordinate
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head Office from time to time
- Must have some experience in Micro Credit Management
- Must have leadership abilities
- Must possess good interpersonal relationship
- Must possess a valid driving license
- Qualification Required: A minimum of First Degree
- Years of Experience: 3-5years
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.