The Budapest based Energy Data Management team is part of the wider Global Data Management team whose goal is to process and maintain the quality of received energy invoices using the Company’s in-house invoice processing software. The Bill Validation Specialist (Energy Data Management) will be responsible for historical consumption data and e-invoice collection as well as financial data analysis including performing checks on historical data and invoices on the finance system. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global energy provider, initiate a career in data analysis, and learn about the energy markets.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Validating customers’ energy invoices, ensuring correct rates and consumption are billed
- Preparing internal quality check reports to ensure accurate invoice data receipt and processing
- Resolving queries with internal (colleagues in Hungary and across EMEA) and external (suppliers, market operators and regulators) stakeholders via email and on the phone
- Support service delivery process for other teams in the office
- Strong analytical skills and numerate ability is essential
- Analytical work experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are essential. Other European languages desirable
- A degree qualification is desirable, preferably in an analytical field that involved analysing numerical data
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work quickly and accurately is essential
- Strong teamwork skills are essential but also the ability to work independently on project work
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.