You’ll report to your team leader. Seek to understand is one of our core values and working in a global company means working with teammates from around the world. As it’s important we understand one another, speaking English is required so that we can communicate with each other wherever we are.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Ability to read, write, and speak French and English. In this role you will be interacting with global customers and coworkers whose primary language is French or English.
- 6 months or more of customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer experience
What You Can Expect :
- All positions are permanently remote and full-time
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits
- And yes... a great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.