At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius. Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Collaborate with multiple business stakeholders to identify priorities, metrics and track progress on customer success initiatives identified
- Should be a process and detail oriented individual with an ability to create detailed documents and notes for internal and external customers
- Ensure all communication messages related to customer success strategy, priorities, and metrics are aligned and accurate.
- Identifying, exploring and fleshing-out select opportunities across client journey to solve for critical business issues of the client
Experience and Skills:
- Qualification: Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration / Finance
- 10-12 years of relevant / banking experience is must.
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- Executive presence and assertiveness.
- Ability to work independently, handle ambiguous situations and exercise judgement in variety of situations.
- Strong communication, organizational, verbal & written skills.
- High degree of responsibility and ownership, strong multitasking, coordination and tenaciously looking for ways to get results.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.