The role requires working in close conjunction with global sales to target, renew and win business by providing competitive costs and market intelligence during the tender process. Equally, it’s necessary to establish, maintain and manage supplier relationships; maximizing market competitiveness by promoting WFS value proposition to suppliers and negotiating costs and terms. Results need to be monitored monthly, both on volume and gross profit, to identify performance and present to line management.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Review and approve tenders coming in though the Tender Management System (TMS)
- Act as a liaison point for European Supply Department for administrative functions in Miami head office regarding Tax, Legal, Technical, Compliance, etc. as well as back office support
- Assist Vendor Support/Billing with any billing discrepancies or to optimize billing procedures from the suppliers.
- Identification of new supply opportunities, cataloguing high potential supply targets currently not used and perform preliminary analysis of such opportunities for feasibility.
- Source supply at new locations
- Maintain and develop Marketing Services Agreements (MSA) and Technical Services Agreements including management of invoicing
- Experience gained within a supplier relationship management role or environment for preferably 10+ years
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong IT skills, particular Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills; e.g. assessing pricing in different units of measure, Platts indices, currencies, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team leadership experience
- Cross-functional understanding; interaction with Finance, Sales, Legal, Tax, QHSSE Departments.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.