To review the effectiveness of the organization’s information technology systems, processes, and controls to ensure that they comply with relevant regulatory, legal, and industry standards and that they operate effectively and efficiently.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Evaluates and assesses an organization’s information technology systems, processes, and controls to ensure that they comply with relevant regulatory, legal, and industry standards and that they operate effectively and efficiently.
- Identify potential vulnerabilities, risks, and weaknesses in IT systems by reviewing their design and implementation, as well as their ongoing operations and maintenance.
- Conduct detailed financial, operational and compliance audits and prepare timely reports in line with the country audit work plan.
- Verify and report on adequate staff utilization and other resource optimization.
- Participate in establishing a risk- based audit plan.
- Review the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls within the Letshego’s functions and identify improvement opportunities.
- Discuss audit findings with the process owners and agree on the recommendation of improvement.
- Prepare a preliminary written audit report for each audit engagement.
- Demonstrate flexibility and takes responsibility for completing the work plan.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- At least 5 years continuous relevant experience, preferably in External Audit and/ or a financial institution.
- At least 5 years auditing the Information Technology space
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or another Business-related field is required.
- CISA, ACCA /ICAG/ CPA/CIMA/CFA/CIA or equivalent
- Member of a relevant professional body in good standing e.g. IIA, ISACA or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Understanding of both internal and external audit methodologies and techniques, including data analytics.
- Applying IT and Cybersecurity control frameworks.
- System and software applications and related controls including Active Directory, SAP(ERP) roles, and profiles
- Data analysis and visualization tools such as ACL, MS Office, MS Business Intelligence ETC.
- Networking infrastructure and data center designing including Cloud
- knowledge of knowledge of Internal Auditing Standards
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence
- Proven team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build relationships with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
Deadline for application is 22nd August,2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.