We're in search of an Assistant Relations Team Lead who will directly report to the Assistant Relations Manager. The role involves managing Assistant Relations Specialists and ensuring high-quality responses and resolutions for assistants to meet team goals. He or she will supervise the progress of our objectives, determine the next course of action, and guarantee the well-being of the Assistant Relations Specialists.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
The impact you’ll make:
- Team management and communication
- Manage Assistant Relations Specialists on the Fulfillment team of Assistant Relations Management.
- Serve as a liaison for communication between different departments involved in assistant communication.
- Facilitate regular 1:1 meetings with Assistant Relations Specialists.
- Conduct monthly individual touchbase sessions with VIP assistants.
- Connect VIP assistants with the main points of contact (POCs).
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Matching, and ARM departments to ensure smooth communication and coordination.
- Response and resolution management
- Assist the team in sending out accurate and prompt responses to the Assistants.
- Ensure the response time and resolution time are hitting the team goals.
- Review ticket tags and statuses to ensure all are correctly categorized.
- Review ticket backlog to take action on either responding or resolving the ticket.
- Provide quality assurance for responses and resolutions.
- Hands-on escalation management by deep diving and answering the ticket when necessary.
- Hands-on involvement for all communications, escalations, and prompt resolutions for assistants.
- Workflow and system improvement
- Review data to execute actions and/or projects to improve key metrics to hit our goals.
- Create and iterate systems on Zendesk to improve workflows and automation.
- Create and develop policies to improve workflow and automation.
- Understand weekly reporting of key metrics.
- Follow through on miscellaneous duties and initiatives required for Assistant Relations Management's success.
- Your performance will be evaluated based on several metrics, including:
- Ticket Response Time
- Ticket Resolution Time
- Ticket backlog
- Accurate ticket tagging
- One touch tickets percentage
- Per ARM member metrics
- NPS from the VIP assistants
- VIP Assistant Feedback
- Resolution time for pay issues
- Highly proficient in utilizing Zendesk Support or comparable software.
- Demonstrated experience in a formal or informal leadership position for a minimum of 1 year.
- Proficiency in Zendesk Support or similar customer support software.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring.
- Ability to handle escalated customer issues.
- Knowledge of policy development.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.