Assistant Management Accountant
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Cognassist provides scalable and long-term solutions for employers to become legally compliant towards neurodiversity, aids in the creation of neuro-inclusive working environments that leads to lower staff attrition and provides cognitive mapping solutions so all employees can map and learn about their own cognition in order to self-develop with mind hacks designed for the working environment.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Processing invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assisting in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Processing business expense returns
- Cashbook and petty cash cheques
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
- Preparing monthly management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and other financial reports.
- Developing and overseeing financial systems and procedures and identifying and implementing improvements.
- Controlling income and expenditure within the business producing variance analysis to budgets.
- Supporting with generic accountancy tasks.
- Communicating with all levels within the organisation and being able to present financial information to non - finance members of staff.
- Analysing and managing risk within the business.
Required Skills & Experience
- A solid foundation of basic accounting skills is required for this role, including an understanding of the generally accepted accounting principles
- A commercial understanding of business is also important, along with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels to advise and liaise with senior members of staff.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- All duties should be carried out with a high degree of organisational and strategic thinking skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.