The Company is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Assistant Company Secretary and Legal Advisor. Currently, the company is serving over 215,000 clients across ten (10) regions in 143 Branches/ Business Centre.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Organize and prepare agenda and papers for Board of Directors meetings and annual general meetings etc.
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with government agencies.
- Advise the Board of Directors on matters of Corporate Governance.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- Serve as a liaison between the company and its stakeholders and shareholders.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the board follows correct procedures and complies with its obligations under the law and company regulations.
- Provide legal advice and responses to correspondence of a legal nature.
- Prepare, review, and modify contractual instruments to assist and support the business activities of the company.
- Develop, review, and maintain policies and procedures for the smooth execution of activities of the company.
- Represent the company when the need arises.
- Prepare and submit relevant reports and documents to BOG.
Qualification Required & Experience:
- Candidate must be a qualified lawyer as recognized by the Ghana Bar Association.
- Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, team working, and written/verbal communication.
- Potential candidates must have at least 3 years working experience in a similar position.
- An attractive salary package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
How to Apply
NB: Apply to the Chief Executive Officer enclosing a photograph with a detailed CV,
Application should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for all applications is fourteen (14) days after the date of first publication.
Salary: Market conform salary with excellent employment conditions.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.