Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Our Enterprise Machine Translation Hub is highly acclaimed by top enterprise companies across Europe, America, and Asia, powering a real-time multilingual experience for their teams and customers. We are recognized by global experts like OpenAI and Gartner. Intento now is 75+ people working remotely from different parts of the world. Intento HQ is in San Francisco, California.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
What you’ll do in this role:
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Generate and send out invoices
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Perform account reconciliations
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Generate AR age analysis
- Review ar aging to ensure compliance
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Process AR adjustments
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Communicate with customers via email
- Assist with month-end closing
- Assist with company accounting operations and determine revenues and expenditures.
- Work with C-Suite to perform financial planning, analysis and reporting activities.
- Determine monthly revenue forecast and perform monthly revenue analysis and calculation.
- Generate monthly revenue reports to management.
- Provide financial expertise based on company financial commitments and forecasts.
- Perform reconciliations of account receivables and payables.
- Assist in financial audits and implement audit recommendations.
- Work in compliance with company accounting standards and guidelines.
- Identify and resolve outstanding balances on monthly basis.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when managing accounting figures and financial records
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles, credit practices and collection regulations
- Experience with Quickbooks Online and Excel or Google Sheets (formulas and pivot tables)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Information management
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Team member
- Stress tolerance
- Sense of urgency
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.