The Analyst, A/P Cash Disbursement primary responsibility is to ensure that daily payments are processed in a timely and accurate manner, including an end of day reconciliation of WFS Bank accounts against WFS Finance system.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Ability to create Bank template to initiate manual payment through the bank.
- Ensure payments have been accepted by the bank by reviewing internal reports.
- End of day reconciliation of the accounts into our Finance system.
- Follow up with internal teams on payments that cannot be identified.
- Assist in monthly/quarterly/yearly corrections on assigned accounts.
- Maintain AP shared outlook mailbox, by responding timely with accurate information to both external and internal customers.
- File and label all correspondence and email in box following WFS Documentation retention process.
- Assist on providing information relating to our SOX controls with Internal / External Auditors.
- Communicate efficiently with business partners, team members, and Management.
- Degree level or possess an equivalent level qualification
- 2–3 year’s experience in Account Payable is preferable, International experience related to AP/ Finance/ Accounting is preferable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Innovative in providing and addressing business needs in a changing environment
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel and Outlook, and willingness to experiment and work with new technologies
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.