We are looking to hire a highly organized administrative officer to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management. The Administrative Officer's responsibilities include welcoming visitors and clients, overseeing the activities of office cleaning staff and maintenance vendors, as well as typing and proofrea
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Manage the office
- General supervision of the day to day activities of the organization
- In charge of all transport matters incl. company vehicles, vehicle movements, repairs, maintenance and servicing
- Review vehicle log books
- Supervise Drivers to check company vehicle movements.
- Manage vehicle documentation and renewal
- Undertake administrative duties in contracting of services. E.g. security, rentals etc
- Supervise and ensure all systems are functioning by managing general services incl. Utilities, security, company equipment etc
- Ensure that utility bills are paid on time
- Supervise maintenance work e.g. building maintenance
- Ensure proper maintenance of office building and all other company buildings, shops, warehouses, residences and all company premises (owned, rented or otherwise).
- Ensure security of all company assets and institute security measures at the Company to safeguard company stock and properties.
- Organize Heads of Department Meetings
- Take minutes at Head of Department meetings
- Human Resource Management (including recruitment and interviewing)
- Take part in interviews and recruitment process of Junior Staff
- Prepare attendance report for payroll.
- Administer Staff leave and related issues
- Supervise overtime record preparation.
- Administer staff files
- Co-ordinate staff performance appraisals
- Assist in stock taking at various locations
- In charge of setting up new branches
- Supervise all staff and their related staff issues e.g counselling, leave, attendance, absenteeism, lateness, behaviour and performance rewards etc
- Handle staff welfare
- Manage all disciplinary procedures
- Handle client complaints and customer service in conjunction with Sales & Marketing Manager
- Facilitate and supervises the general assistants, secretary, cleaners and drivers in the execution of their duties
- Have an open participatory approach to decision making and he must be a good leader with outstanding communication skills unquestionable integrity.
- Must have the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Ensure office premises locked up and adequate security measures taken.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by top management.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Able to lead, motivate and supervise others
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision for long hours including Saturdays
- Honest and reliable.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel etc
- Excellent personality traits and a good attitude to work
- Excellent organizational skills and competent ability in meeting deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be between 22-28 years
The candidate must have working knowledge and experience in:
- Human Resource Management
- Office Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of filing systems and office practices
- A Good command of the English Language, both written and oral
- Preferably female candidates
- Should live close to Osu and its environs.
Location: ( Accra)
Employment Type: (Full time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.