We are looking for an organized, proactive, and results-driven Administrative Assistant who operates with strong attention to detail, a high sense of urgency, and who is passionate about providing best-in-class administrative and project support to their assigned executive and team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- 2-4 years of experience in administration (providing support to multiple executives and/or senior level management) or a related field
- Strong customer-service mentality
- Consistent desire to exceed expectations
- Quick adaptation and flexibility to changing priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to complete assignments accurately and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Acting as an extension of the supported executive and being a cornerstone to the team-building process within the supported function
- Ability to perform overall duties and responsibilities of this position with minimal to no direction using independent judgment
- Must have a working knowledge of the entire Microsoft® Suite programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, SharePoint)
- Drive, energy, and a sense of purpose for the role and supporting function
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.