- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Taking and communicating meeting minutes
- Manage stock of office supplies and fixed assets
- HR duties including Payroll management
- Manage expense ledger and petty cash
- Manage the website and social media accounts of the company
- Represent the Company at conferences, seminar etc
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Build long-term relationships with existing clients and develop new business strategies to win new clients and receive trustworthy feedback.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in similar role
- Minimum of a Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Accounting / Engineering / Communications etc
- Experience with administrative and clerical work Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and proofreading skills
- Research, report writing, presentations, and business development/marketing skills
- Working knowledge of Tally/QuickBooks/Sage or similar software
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Friendly and upbeat demeanor
Note: Must reside within Greater Tema metropolis/Afienya/Ashaiman/Dowenya etc.