An administrative assistant plays a crucial role in providing support to an organization or executive by handling a variety of administrative tasks.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing systems
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Booking and Travel arrangements
- Maintain, Manage and Submit staff attendance log
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior management to handle requests and queries.
Requirements and Skills:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time Management and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CVs should be sent to: Infodynamicmaritime@gmail.com
Location: Greater Tema metropolis/Afienya/Ashaiman/Dawenya etc
Employment Type: Full time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.