An Accounts Officer audits financial documents and procedures, reconciling banks and records of an institution.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Recording transactions, payments, and expenses.
- Manage petty cash transactions.
- Processing invoices.
- Follow up on overdue payments and ensure the institution payments match up correctly by cross-checking the records.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
The entity expects all account officers to comply with the responsibilities of their assigned positions to the highest degree by:
- Focusing on work to ensure the accuracy of data entries.
- Make suggestions to management regarding improvement opportunities in the workplace.
- Attending face-to-face meetings for reviews to present all financial findings to management.
- Adhering to the company’s policies and supporting management decisions and goals in a positive professional manner.
- Representing entity with high integrity, business-like appearance, demeanor, and professionalism.
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of banking rules and regulations. Laws and all policies and procedures pertaining to them including but not limited to the bank secrecy act.
- Demonstrate a willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
Note: Applicants should live in and around Tantra, Achimota, Ofankor Barrier, Pokuase, Amanseman, and Lapaz
Salary Range: GHC 1200.00 - GHC 1400.00
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.