A hotel-apartment is looking for an experienced Accounts Officer to support the affairs of the Accounts department.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Create detailed journal entries and post them to the general ledger (GL) to track all income statements and expenses
- Handle all accounts payable and receivable on a daily basis to make sure each invoice and expense report is accurate
- Reconcile all business accounts to ensure our records match up and no transaction gets lost
- Enter financial data into accounting software, making sure all bills and invoices are filed correctly.
- Crosschecking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy.
- Facilitate all incoming payments and outgoing checks, including printing, obtaining signatures for, and distributing checksas necessary.
- Processing refunds
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Follow up with vendors for accounts payable, keep in touch as needed for collections, and ensure bills are paid on time.
- Prepare for quarterly reporting using standard best practices and assist in monthly closings
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments from clients on the Group.
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Assist the real estate team or other staff accountants with other accounting duties as needed.
- Banking all cash and cheques.
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration; Accounts Option
- Chartered Accountant Part 2
- 3 years’ experience with at least 2 years in similar role
- Experience in Hospitality is an advantage
Mode of Application:
NB: Interested applicants may submit applications and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of day Friday 8th September, 2023.
The subject of the mail should be the role being applied for.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.