Finance and Admin Assistant
Sahel Grains Limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The main purpose of the role would be to: • Assist in the delivery of financial management functions and receive directions from the Accountant. • Assist in maintaining financial systems and keeping adequate, complete, and assessable records in the improvement of financial procedures. • Provide administrative support to the organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Assist in raising and entering all payment vouchers, invoices, and receipts into the QuickBooks Accounting Software in a timely manner;
- Ensure that all cash received is banked into the appropriate company bank accounts.
- Reviews expenditure and purchasing documents for correctness, and compliance with established procedures;
- Assist in ensuring that all customer and vendor balances are up to date;
- Ensure that all imprest accounts are retired/accounted for in a timely manner;
- Ensure safe custody of all finance documents/assets and all official records and correspondence;
- Raising and issuance of cheques and MoMo payments to approved vendors;
- Assist in document compilation during annual financial audits with external auditors;
- Assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the organization;
- Interacts with other departments and provide recommendations regarding accounting policies and procedures;
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.