E-Connect Global Africa Limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills. To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Qualification Required: (Degree)
- Years of Experience: (4 years experience)
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Should have experience in Warehouse.
- Very good knowledge of MS office applications especially Excel
Location: ( Greater Accra)
Employment Type: (Full Time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.