As our Web3 / Full-stack Software Engineer, you will be designing, developing, and deploying software solutions that power various products at stake.fish. In this role, you will work closely with a group of talented engineers, product managers, and UX designers to build the next generation of staking products. Your work will help with securing a wide range of blockchain networks and contribute to the bedrock of decentralization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What will you do?
- Build new products & features that meet critical product and business needs.
- Build pixel-perfect and responsive web applications with web3.js, ethers.js, React.js and TypeScript.
- Continuously prototype and improve UIs iteratively with the product and design team.
- Write server code in Python that is extensible, well-tested, and secure.
- Leverage automated testing, CI/CD, container orchestration, and other modern development techniques.
- Collaborate with the team to review PR, and make improvements to the codebase.
What are the requirements?
- You have deep front-end development knowledge and knowledge of React .
- You have experience with web3: blockchain, and smart contracts.
- You are proficient in using web3.js and ethers.js libraries.
- You are knowledgeable with Ethereum and EVM concepts.
- You have a good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- You have a track record of designing, creating, and maintaining production services.
- Familiar with Linux, cloud services (such as AWS), and Docker.
- Able to work independently and set up an efficient development environment.
- You have basic skills on Unix command line & shell scripting.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.