We are looking for a talented video game Staff/Developer to help build the next generation of games for our company. In this role you will be responsible for coding the initial base engine of the game, fixing bugs, and troubleshooting design issues. You may also be required to help develop storylines, characters, levels, puzzles, and contribute to the overall game concept.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Interact with customers and make sure that they have a pleasant experience
- Be on time and ready to work when scheduled.
- Monitor the game Lounge while on duty.
- Check out games, controllers and other equipment to participants.
- Keep the game room neat and organized.
- Assist in maintaining an updated inventory of video games and systems, sports equipment, and supplies.
- Notify the manager of any equipment or repair needs.
- Attend all Game lounge staff meetings when required.
- Keep an accurate record of hours worked and submit time-log when due.
- Responsible for daily operation of the Game Lounge - including customer support, cleaning and maintenance and inventory.
- Distributes and monitors the game equipment issued to customers.
- Maintains an organized, clean and presentable area. -Including wearing issued name tag and required attire.
- Maintains security by keeping required cabinets and storage spaces locked.
- Assists customers with setting up and using video gaming equipment.
- Takes an inventory of equipment on every shift.
- Complete assigned routine tasks.
- Punctual for shifts and finds substitute for scheduled shifts.
- Works Special event shifts when available and adheres to all specific event procedures.
- Assists customers during emergency evacuations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of PC/Video games and systems including their connectivity, capability and gameplay is preferred.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work as a team.
- High school degree.
NB: Cv's should be sent to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.