The existing Polygon network is home for some of the biggest Web3 projects, such as Aave, Uniswap, and OpenSea, and well-known enterprises, including Robinhood, Stripe and Adobe. Polygon Labs is carbon neutral with the goal of leading Web3 in becoming carbon negative.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Clean up and expand official validator documentation.
- Create narrative-driven tutorials/educational walk-through content.
- Monitor/support Discord and other social media platforms (Twitter, Reddit, etc) for validator and infrastructure-specific questions.
- Identify pain points for validators and alleviate them through better content and community knowledge-building. Act as primary POC to ensure all Technical queries for Validator are solved.
- Use community needs and feedback to help drive feature roadmap for validator client software.
- Experience with Linux systems & Very comfortable using command-line tools and utilities.
- Ability to organise self and others.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to decipher technical data and explain it in plain English.
- Can prioritise workload and execute tasks accordingly and in line with industry best practices.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.