As a UX Research Lead, you will be a pivotal strategic partner to the General Manager and Product Managers within our Swag product portfolio. Swag is our pioneering global employment superapp offering an integrated suite of four essential tools (job marketplace, work management, fintech wallet, and ecommerce discount marketplace) designed to empower employees across the world. Become a part of a revolutionary app that allows employees to find work, manage work, get paid faster and save money.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Lead, plan, and execute comprehensive user research and design initiatives for our Swag product portfolio.
- Strategically allocate research and design resources based on company objectives, ensuring maximum impact.
- Collaborate with the Product Designers and cross-functional teams to implement lean tactical research, aligning with portfolio priorities.
- Develop a robust strategic research program, delving deep into user segments and defining personas/user archetypes.
- Disseminate insights through interactive sessions, asynchronous playback, and real-time insight dashboards to influence the Swag product portfolio.
- Drive product roadmap decisions through strategic research and design collaboration with product managers.
- Establish and maintain a UX Research/Design roadmap aligned with PM roadmaps, proactively identifying areas for enhancement.
- Define and measure success metrics, utilising UX scorecards, CES, and NPS scoring to track outcomes.
- Own periodic reporting on UX scorecards, success metrics, and areas of opportunity for the designated product portfolio.
- Cultivate a culture of UX excellence by coaching Product teams using the Employment Hero UX playbook and internal UX L&D program.
- Advise teams on research and data analytics techniques, contributing to problem framing and understanding.
- Stay abreast of best practices and industry trends, motivating the team with your expertise.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Designer (Swag) to shape wireframes, prototypes, and hi-fi designs that seamlessly incorporate insights.
- Work with other UX Leads to define research standards, evolve research operations processes and augment internal UX research playbooks to suit the Employment Hero way of working.
- Seasoned UX professional with a strong grasp of the end-to-end design process, from generative research, ideation, concept designs, validating and refining ideas.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment and embraces change.
- Demonstrates autonomy, initiative, and a strategic mindset to elevate the product portfolio.
- Proficient in lean methodologies, capable of conducting rapid tactical user research while also leading strategic research initiatives.
- Proven track record of partnering with Product Managers to prioritise and deliver exceptional user outcomes.
- Well-versed in product design and design systems, with a history of shipping impactful products in a design capacity.
- Hands on design experience required to create wireframes/prototypes.
- Passion for coaching and mentoring, fostering a culture of UX excellence across teams.
- You're adaptive; you can change your communication style to suit team members with varying UX expertise, and you can tailor your UX methodology to match the project at hand.
- You love working with multidisciplinary teams, working at pace, and delivering exceptional SaaS & B2C products.
- Prior domain knowledge in Fintech/eCommerce would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Collaborative spirit to define research standards and enhance our internal UX research playbook.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.