As our Senior UX Designer, you will bring a unique mindset, set of disciplines & depth of craft to design unique interface and workflow solutions to elevate the users experience with our products. You will bring experience orchestrating and conducting user research to improve our products. Ultimately, you will play a key role in making our product more user-friendly and intuitive to users within the blockchain space.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
What will you do?
- Collaborate with Designers and Developers, as well as across departments to create cohesive, intuitive, user-friendly software
- Cultivate a deep understanding of product specifications and user psychology within the crypto staking market
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Use market and customer insight to find & implement creative ways to solve UX problems (usability, findability)
- Clearly communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Build great products that are beautiful, simple, and delightful
What excites us about you?
- You have at least 4 years of experience in UX Design, displaying ability to lead/manage teams and projects from conception
- You are confident in interaction design and information architecture
- You are a master in utilizing design softwares (Figma)
- You have experience utilizing multiple user research methods, running experiments and creating prototypes
- You have a track record of launching great products, collaborating with various team members and across departments
- You have an established & unique taste for design and UX. An obsession with quality and the little things
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, reacting in times of pressure, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.