We are looking for an experienced Primary School Teacher who is passionate about enhancing education through technology. As the Product Owner for Twinkl Spelling, you will be responsible for leading the development and management of our mobile and web app, ensuring that it aligns with the needs of primary school students and educators. In addition, you will take ownership of embedding the use of the Learner Dashboard into daily teaching practice in schools through marketing.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Lead the integration of Spelling and Learner Dashboards into daily teaching practices in schools through strong marketing.
- Create and update guidance materials, including guides, videos, blogs, and TeachMeets.
- Collaborate with data analysts to implement data-driven improvements.
- Maintain transparent communication with stakeholders and teams, providing regular progress updates.
- Liaise with the English POs to ensure consistency of content.
- Making data-driven decisions to facilitate market growth.
To succeed in the role, you will:
- Have a hard work ethic, be passionate, driven and love what you do.
- Have expertise in the latest teaching methodologies around spelling.
- Be organised, able to work to deadlines, and manage your time effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Have a passion for teaching and learning through technology and knowledge of how to use this in the educational sphere.
- Be able to communicate with colleagues and our external partners effectively.
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills to make data-driven and business decisions.
- Have a knowledge and experience of the the needs of educators and an understanding of the target market.
- Have the ability to spot trends and opportunities through data visualisations.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.