We are seeking highly motivated college students for our Technology Internship Program. A must-have intern experience that gives students the opportunity to join an innovative team. We work in more than 150 locations worldwide and come from a diverse range of cultural backgrounds that offer an equally diverse range of skills. As a global leader in the energy industry, World Fuel Services offers exceptional individuals the opportunity to become part of a hugely successful international corporation. We are proud to be among the Fortune 100 companies. We’re driving innovation by Digitizing our Global Business.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- ONLY Junior students currently enrolled in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or Business Technology.
- Must have a scheduled graduation date of December 2024 or May 2025.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better.
- Understanding of information technology; including hardware, O/S, database technologies, middle-ware, micro-service application architecture and continuous delivery.
- Understanding of business fundamentals.
- Eagerness and passion to learn with an elevated level of motivation and drive.
- Extraordinarily strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Work under minimal supervision and adapt to a dynamic, changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Must be a creative and innovative thinker.
- Must be open to working remotely, onsite, or a Hybrid model and commit to working during normal business hours (8-5 or similar, Monday through Friday)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.